Today I really put my artistry skills to the test. It took a few strips of cello tape, a steady hand and a lot of concentration, but I have to say, the end result looks so much better than what I’d originally thought up in my head.
The products I used were:
I have to say, I’ve noticed my placement and blending skills have improved so much already. At the beginning of this, I wouldn’t have been able to get that precise stripe of white going through the centre of the purple. I also wouldn’t have been able to blend the black shadow so well. Just shows that practice really does make perfect!
Sparkle On! – Ellie .xx